Make the most from the practical overview of all aspects related to financial management of EU funded projects, starting from the preparation of a proper and realistic budget, to the procedures for modifying it in case of changed circumstances, to the procurement of supplies, services and works, to financial reporting, expenditure verification and audit. The course will focus on DG DEVCO and DG NEAR.
Descrizione del corso
3-day training module to strengthen the learners’ skills and capacity in financial management of EU-funded projects
To provide the key information and practical tools to ensure NGOs’ administrative and financial staff to prepare realistic budgets and to set up effective monitoring systems of project expenditures in order to be ready for reporting, expenditure verification and audit.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Prepare proper and realistic budget
- Develop and use monitoring tools for checking project expenditure
- Properly apply procurement procedures in the framework of EU-funded projects
- Prepare interim and final financial reports
- Be ready for expenditure verifications and audits
The course will be delivered through the Virtual Classroom modality. To learn more about this modality, please click on this link.